RITES Ltd., is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise. RITES Recruiting Civil Engineers on Contract basis, interested candidates for the above posts may appear for the Walk-In Interview on 14th March 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
– The candidate should not exceed 31 years as on 01/03/2016.
– The candidate should possess full time first class Degree in Civil Engineering approved by UGC/AICTE.
– Candidate should have 1 year of experience in Project Management/ Quality Control of Civil Engineer Projects.
– After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed.
– Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Period of Engagement:
– The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
– The basic pay for the posts is Rs. 14,940/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance).
How to Apply:
– All interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts may appear for the Walk-In Interview.
– Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELF ATTESTED COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom):
1. 2 passport size photographs
2. Filled up Application Form (Attached)
3. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
4. Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order)
5. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.)
6. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other
Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed
7. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
– No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
Walk-In Interview Details:
Walk-In Date: 14/03/2016
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM
Walk-In Place: Bangalore
GC/ BMRCL Office
TTMC, A Block, 5th Floor, KH Road
Shanthinagar, Bengaluru – 560027
For more information about this see here RITES Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.