National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resource (NISCAIR) is devoted to science communication and dissemination and S&T information. Broadly the core activity of NISCAIR is to collect/ store, publish and disseminate S&T information which benefits different segments of society. The institute offers wide range of information services ranging from literature search to production and printing of S&T publications. NISCAIR has released notification for Walk-in-interview for Sr.Project Fellow as per following schedule.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Sr. Project Fello
No.of Positions: 01 (one)
– As limit shall be 32 years, relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and women as per Govt. of India rule.
– MCA/BE/B. Tech in IT/computer science or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks & one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least 2 years of post MCA/ BE/B. Tech research experience. (OR)
– ME/ M. Tech in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent degree in engineering / technology with at least 60% marks. (OR)
– MCA/B. Tech/BE in IT/computer science or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks and 2years of research experience.
– Strong knowledge of Linux (preferably Redhat, CentOS),
Working knowledge of the following:-
– OLAP and Multi Dimensional Database (MDD)
– Concepts, tools and techniques of Business Intelligence (BI), Decision Support System (DSS), Data warehouse and Data mining
– Statistical tools
– Open Source Software (OSS) for BI preferably Pentaho.
– Web development technologies: JAVA/ JSP/ PHP
– RDBMS like MySQL, PostgresSQL
– Written test will be held.
– Interview will be conducted to the shortlisted candidates.
– To design and develop DSS/ Enterprise portal/ Data warehouse, Data mining system/ Business Intelligence (B1) system and Institutional Repository (IR) for research, technology and related data.
– To design and develop web portal that will contain federated search for knowledge resources, interface for cloud computing and interface for multidimensional analysis.
How to Apply:
– The candidates are requested to register in advance for walk-in-interview by sending duly filled-in registration form by e-mail to email@example.com.
Walk-In date: 11/03/2016
Walk-In Time: 9.00 A.M.
Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg,
Near Pusa Gate New Delhi – 110012
You can get the application form here.
For more information about this see here NISCAIR Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.