National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is a premier institute of national and international repute in terms of capacity-building and research in the realm of rural development and related aspects. Among many Centres which deal with different issues of rural development, the Centre for Wage Employment (CWE) of NIRD&PR exclusively focus on training and research activities pertaining to wage employment, especially Mahatma Gandhi NREGS. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Accountant on temporary basis for a period of one year. Eligible candidates can attend Walk-In Interview on 12/04/2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Accountant
Number of Posts: 01 (One)
– Candidate’s age should not be exceed 40 Years.
– M.Com or MBA (Finance) or equivalent
– Soft skills qualifications in Accountancy procedures
– At least 3 years of experience in maintenance of accounts, including two years of experience on Tally package
– Experience in Govt. sector, especially related to academic institutions
– Scale of Pay for the post of Accountant will be Rs. 25,000/- per month.
The Accountant is responsible for all the works assigned by CWE unit of NIRD&PR. The key roles and responsibilities are:
– Maintenance of financial records of the grant received under the Project
– Generating Receipt/Expenditure statement on monthly basis
– Monthly reconciliation of all transactions pertaining to projects with accounts section of NIRD&PR
– Voucher preparation and maintenance of records
– Drawing of bank statement on monthly basis
– Any other work as assigned on behalf of Head, CWE
Nature of Engagement:
– The contract will be initially for a period of One Year and extension can be considered for one more year based on performance and requirement of the Projects.
– The Project Position is purely on temporary basis in Project Mode and do not entail any form of regular appointment at NIRD&PR in future.
– Candidates are informed to carry a copy of CV, original certificates of qualification and experience, to produce at the time of interview.
– For any clarifications please contact Ph.No. 040 -24008463.
Walk-In Date: 12/04/2016
Walk-In Time: 9:30 to 10:30 am
LF-3, 1st Floor,
B.R. Ambedkar Block,
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD & PR),
Hyderabad – 500030.
For more information visit here NIRD&PR Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.