The Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Kozhikode (Calicut) a constituent body of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is a major Institute devoted to research on spices. Walk- in- Test cum Interview for the selection of Field Assistants VHSC (Agriculture) or Diploma (Agriculture) under the scheme “Enhancing the Economic Viability of Coconut Based Land Use System for Land Use Planning in Kerala State” will be held at this Institute as per details indicated below.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the post: Field Assistant
Number of posts: One
– Essential Qualification:
The candidate should have VHSC (in Agriculture) Or Diploma (in Agriculture).
Experience in working knowledge on agriculture crops mainly Coconut & Spices.
Nature of job:
– Maintenance of field plots, imposing treatments, collecting data, collection & processing of samples, arranging awareness classes to farmers, helping in lab analysis etc.
– Rs.8000/- per month (consolidated).
– 30 years for Men and 35 years for Women as on date of Interview.
– Written Test conducted by the Institute.
– Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the Interview.
Job Location: Kerala
Duration of Project:
– The project time will be up to 31-03-2017.
Walk-In Date: 18/03/2016
Walk-In Time: 10:00 A.M.
IISR Kozhikode Main Campus –
Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal
East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 ”Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.
For more information about this see here IISR Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.