Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur owes its origin to the erstwhile Bengal Engineering College, the history of which goes to the nineteenth century when industries in the sense we understand today, were practically absent. IIEST released notification for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for Department of Chemistry, Project on: “Design and Synthesis of Fluoro- and Chromogenic Chemodosimeters for Toxic Ions Detection in Solution and Biospecimens”. Interested candidates are requested to appear for a Walk-In Interview on 15th March, 2016 at 11.00 am, for the following temporary post.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Contractual)
No.of Vacancies: One
– M.Sc. in Chemistry (Organic special) with 60% marks from a recognized University.
– GATE/NET/M.Tech qualified candidates should only apply.
Tenure of appointment:
– The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of Seven Months initially.
– Rs. 16,000 /- per month + 2400/- (HRA) + 300/- (MA).
How to Apply:
– Candidates should follow the format of application as below
(a) Candidate’s Name (Block Letters),
(b) Father’s Name,
(c) Date of Birth,
(d) Complete Postal Address, E-mail, Contact Telephone No., Mobile Ph.No.,
(e) Academic Qualification,
(f) Working Experience if any and
(g) Any other relevant information etc.
– Competent Candidate should bring two hard copies bio-data (above format) to submit and original mark sheet and certificate for checking purpose. (OR)
– Soft copy of the bio-data may be sent through e-mail in advance to:
Prof. Ajit Kumar Mahapatra,
E-mail id: email@example.com
– Interested candidates are requested to appear for a walk in-interview.
– Walk-In Date: 15th March, 2016
– Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM
– Venue of the Interview:
Office of the Dean (Research and Development),
New Technology Building,
For more information about this see here IIEST Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.