Central Institute of Fisheries Education is the premier National Fisheries University of India dedicated to development of quality human resources in frontier areas of fisheries and aquaculture. The institution was founded on 6 June 1961 under the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India and was subsequently included in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research in 1979. CIFE invites applications from eligible candidates for Walk-In-Interview on 7th April, 2016 for the post of Junior Research Fellow under DBT sponsered project entiitled “Utilization of detoxified rubber seed cake in aquafeed”.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Fellowships: one
– MFSc in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Biotechnology & allied sciences or MSc in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry & allied sciences with NET qualification.
– Working background on aspects of Fish nutrition & Feed technology.
– Proficiency in computer usage.
– Scale Pay for the pot of Junior Research Fellow is Rs. 25000/- per month plus HRA admissible.
– Candidates may present along with bio-data and original Certificates/ Mark sheets, etc. Documentary evidence of experience/ working background such as dissertation/ publication, etc. should also be produced.
Walk-In Date: 7th April, 2016
Walk-In Time: 11:00 am
New campus of Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE)
Panch Marg, Off Yari Road,
Versova, Mumbai – 400 061
Duration of Project: 3 years.
For more information visit here CIFE Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.