Company Name: HCL Technologies Limited
Job Location: Coimbatore
Company Profile: HCL Technologies Limited (HCL) is an Indian provider of Information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh India. It is primarily engaged in providing a range of outsourcing services, business process outsourcing and infrastructure services. HCL Technologies is fourth largest IT company in India and is ranked 48 in the global list of IT services providers.
Job Role: Analyst
- Partner with associates, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
- Accumulate and summarize portfolio activity.
- Accumulate and summarize investor activity from the funds investor services agent.
- Determine the value of the funds and allocate the profit and loss to each investor.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end tax reporting for individual investors.
- Work to support those communicating directly with Hedge Fund management and staff, brokers, and other 3rd parties.
- Analyze unique and recurring situations; develop solutions with limited management interaction.”
Qualification: M.Com / B.Com / BBA / BBM /MBA (Finance)
Year Of Passing: 2010, 2011 & 2012 passed outs only.
Salary Offered:Rs 1,00,000 – 1,75,000 P.A
- Good Communication Skills.
- Immediate joinees are preferred.
- Willing to Work in Night Shifts.
- Fluency in English, oral and written.
- No standing arrears
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should walk in with their resume with 2 recent passport size photos as per the given schedule
Walk-In Date & Time: 9th March 2013 from 10.00 AM-3.00 PM
Sri SakthiKailash College of Arts& Science for Women,
Contact Person: Nandakumar – HR
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.