Company Name: HCL Technologies Limited
Job Location: Noida
Company Profile: HCL Technologies Limited (HCL) is an Indian provider of Information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh India. It is primarily engaged in providing a range of outsourcing services, business process outsourcing and infrastructure services. HCL Technologies is fourth largest IT company in India and is ranked 48 in the global list of IT services providers.
Job Role: Trainee
We are pleased to inform you that with regard to an opening for the position of ” Trainee”
- Understanding of the Infrastructure Services Business (Knowledge of basic Networking and other technologies)
- Manage Customer escalations and providing technical resolutions
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA
- Adherence to standard operating procedures / work instructions
- Ensure quality of ticket closure and queue assignment
- Maintain track specific records and Vendor management
- Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary
- Participate in Talent Management meetings – sharing and acquiring knowledge.
-B.Tech (ECE/CS/IT/E&I/EEE) /BCA/ B.Sc (CS / IT / Mathematics / Statistics) as basic qualification.
-Good Communication Skills
-Willing to Work in Night Shifts
-Technical / Networking/Infrastructure
-No standing arrears
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in to the interview with resume and 2 recent passport size photos to the following venue location on 21st March 2013.
Date: 21st March 2013
Time: 10 AM 4PM
Walk in Venue:
JECRC Campus, Opp. EPIP Gate,
Behind Bharat Petroleum Depot,
Nr. Sanganer Sadar Thana,
Tonk Road, 302022,
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.