Company Name: First American (India) Pvt Ltd.
Job Location: Bangalore
Company Profile: First American (India) provides unparalleled support for the preparation and delivery of mortgage documents and processing services for residential and commercial loan programs. With locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Salem, First American (India) delivers quality software development, back-office and knowledge-processing operations to support a broad mix of services for First American’s operations in the United States and its international offices in the United Kingdom and Canada. Established in 1994, First American (India) is a vibrant and growing organization and a proud member of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies—one of America’s 1,000 largest companies.
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate-Reporting
Job Description & Responsibilities:
First American Walk-in Drive For Freshers and Experienced as Associate – March 2013
- Reconciliation and reporting.
- Requires working in MS Excel extensively.
- Should have Accounts/Finance related academic background.
- Should have excellent working knowledge in M S Excel (Pivot table, Sum if functions etc).
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- There will be a written test on Accounts and test on M S Excel as apart of the interview process, be prepared for the same.
- You can walk-in to the office address mentioned below.
Qualification: B.Com, B.B.A, M.Com, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: Rs 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. + Incentives and other allowances
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in after applying online.
Click here to Apply & for details
ITPB(behind Parksquare Mall)
Whitefield Road, Bangalore
Note: There will be a written test on Accounts and test on M S Excel as apart of the interview process, be prepared for the same.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.