The Chief Registrar of Births & Deaths, West Bengal & Director of Health Services, Department of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of West Bengal intends to engage Data Entry Operators (DEO) on contract basis for the Data Entry Centers (DEC) in the Govt. hospital in the district of West Bengal under Civil Registration System. Eligible candidates should apply online from 11 am of 2nd March, 2016 to 5 pm of 18th March, 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator.
No. of Vacancies: 322
– Candidate’s age should be in between minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years.
– Relaxation for age will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per norms.
– Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 13,500/-
– Candidate should posses Graduate from any recognized university and have completed at least 1 year Diploma/Certificate course in Computer Application from Govt. registered Institution.
– Working knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access and Internet and having a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute.
– Minimum 3 years experience in Government Sector or 5 years experience in Private Sector in data recording and data analysis.
– Preferably having experience in handling of official correspondence.
– Applications will initially be shortlisted district wise on the basis of academic qualification.
– The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the Computer Type Test of 30 words per minute.
– Successful candidates will appear for the Computer Test.
– Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in academic scoring in computer test and interview.
– Last date to apply online is 18/03/2016.
How to Apply:
– Interested candidates should apply online.
For more information about this see here WB Health and Family Welfare Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.