Applications are invited in the PRESCRIBED printed FORM from eligible candidates Who are Indian citizens and who are domiciled in the State of Meghalaya to fill up the Under mentioned categories of vacancies in Armed Branch for the Special Forces-10 (SF-10). Application forms will be available with effect from 30th March, 2016 onwards, through offices of all District Superintendent of Police and Commandants.
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
– Candidate’s age should be in between 18 – 21 years.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Driver/Armorers/Buglers||9th Class Passed with valid HMV/LMV driving licence|
|Signal/Communication Operators||12th Pass|
– Male (ST including Other tribes of Meghalaya) – 157 Cm.
– Male (Other) – 162 Cm.
– Female (ST including Other tribes of Meghalaya) – 152 Cm.
– Female (Other) – 157 Cm.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Commandos/Constables, Mechanics and Signal/Communication Operators||8300-210-9770- EB -270-12200-370-16270/-|
|Driver/Armorers/Buglers||7700-190-9030- EB -250-11280-340-15020/-|
– Application Form Charges Rs. 50/-.
– Online Application Starts: 30th March 2016
– Deadline for Apply Online: 30th April 2016
– Physical Efficiency Test
– Written Test
– Personal Interview
How to Apply:
– Interested candidates have to collect the application form from the Offices of District Superintendents of Police and Commandants.
– Then fill that application and send that application with all necessary attachments including the Photograph to the below address
To the Office of the DG Prisons/ Addl Director General of Police,
(TAP) & Chairman,
Central Recruitment Board (CRB),
For more information about this see here Meghalaya Police Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.