The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions. Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment for the post of Computer Assistant Grade II in various Universities in Kerala. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Department/Name of Institution : Universities in Kerala
Name of Post : Computer Assistant Grade II
Number of vacancies : Not estimated
– Candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 36 Years.
– Scale of Pay for the post of Assistant is Rs. 10480-18300/-.
1. SSLC or its equivalent
2. Higher Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
Those who passed KGTE Typewriting before January 2002 should produce separate certificate in “Computer Word Processing” or its equivalent.
3. Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting Malayalam (KGTE) or its equivalent.
(i) Typewriting Certificate issued by the Government alone will be accepted as proof of Typewriting qualification. Certificate issued from Typewriting Institute will not be considered.
(ii) List of qualifications accepted so far as equivalent to KGTE Computer Word Processing is available in ‘Qualifications’ link of the official website.
– The candidates selected to this post shall be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of 3 years.
Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment.
|Last date for submission of Online Application||27/04/2016|
|Date of OMR Test||26/05/2016|
|Probability List Published on||30/06/2016|
|Date of One Time Verification||15/07/2016 to 31/07/2016|
How to Apply:
– Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission in before applying for the post.
– Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification
For more information visit here Kerala PSC Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.