BHEL as a part of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru’s vision was bestowed with the onus to make the country self reliant in manufacturing of heavy electrical equipment. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)– Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 100 Nos. of Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees for ONE Year under the NEEM (National Employability Enhancement Mission) Scheme for the following disciplines/ branches. Eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 15th April, 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: NEEM (National Employability Enhancement Mission) Trainees
Number of Vacancies: 100
|Category||Mimimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|General||18 Years||30 Years|
|OBC||18 Years||33 Years|
|SC/ST||18 Years||35 Years|
– Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree with B.COM/B.B.M/B.A/B.SC/B.C.A/B.S.W in the year 2015 will be considered for engagement as NEEM Trainees.
– Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
– They should have passed with minimum of 70% of marks (60% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
– The selected candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.7140/-
– Selection shall be based on the number of applications received.
– If the number of eligible applicants is in the ratio of 1:3 to the no. of vacancies (300 applicants), then
– Personal Interview shall be conducted for all eligible candidates.
Ho to Apply:
– Download the Application Form.
– Fill application form and attach all the necessary document copies.
– Application Form complete in all respects should be sent by post/courier.
– On the envelop “Application for the engagement of Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees in BHEL, EDN, Bangalore” should be mention clearly.
– Applications should reach, on or before 15th April, 2016 at:
Sr. Manager (HR-Administration),
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026.
– Last Date for submission of application is 15/04/2016.
For more information and application form visit here BHEL Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.