Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore. BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the post of Chief Engineer in the Project Wing. The appointment will be on “contract basis” only. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 11th April, 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Chief Engineer
No.of Vacancies: 3 (three)
– The maximum age limit for the post. Chief Engineer is 55 years.
– Candidate should possess BE / B Tech Graduate (Civil Engineering) (OR)
– Candidates holding ME / M Tech. degree will be given preference.
– The pay scale for the post. Chief Engineer is Rs. 37400 – 67000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-
– The Contract Appointment will be for 3 years.
– The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
– Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
– The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
– Candidate must be having minimum 20 years of experience in execution of large infrastructure projects out of which atleast 5 years should be in metro construction for Viaduct / Stations/ Underground Stations / Tunneling with TBMs.
– Candidates from Government / PSU must have worked in CDA scale of Rs. 37400 – 67000 + GP 10000 and IDA scale of Rs. 51300 – 73000.
– Candidates from Private Sector must be from large construction companies and should have functioned as Project Head for Project costing more than Rs. 500 crore.
– Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 11th April 2016.
How to Apply:
– Candidates should download the Application Form and fill that.
– Submit that filled applications in the prescribed format along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post.
– Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the given below, superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………..”.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
For more information visit this BMRCL Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.