Company Name: India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Mumbai
Company Profile: Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake as well, bringing the Indian operations under its complete control as a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan. India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets. With a strong workforce of 2000 employees, India Yamaha Motor is highly customer-driven and has a countrywide network of over 400 dealers.
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Yamaha Motors India Hiring 2012 Batch Freshers @ Ahmedabad,Mumbai
- To co-ordinate with Sales Channels for spare parts trouble shooting in market.
- To instruct parts management & operations to dealers.
- System introduction at dealerships.
- To conduct training orientation for dealers & concerned staff.
- To keep higher service ratio at Dealership by inventory management for better customer satisfaction.
- Money collection from Dealers.
- To conduct Parts Sales Promotional Activities.
- To achieve Sales targets for Parts, Lubes & Helmet Business.
- To collect information on competitor Marketing & Sales strategies.
Qualification: BE (Mechanical / Automobile)
Year of Passing: 2012 Batch
Salary Offered: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE
Last Date to Apply is: Asap
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.