SBI Life Insurance Hiring BBA, B.Com, BA, BCA, B.sc Freshers as “Graduate Trainee”

By | May 2, 2013

Company Name: SBI Life Insurance

Website: www.sbi.co.in

Job Location: Coonoor, Kumbakonam, Coimbatore, Trichy , Chidambaram, Sivakasi,Kancheepuram, Udumalpet & Chennai

Company Profile: SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI Life Insurance is registered with an authorized capital of Rs 2000 crores and a Paid-up capital of Rs 1000 Crores. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26%. SBI Life has a unique multi-distribution model encompassing vibrant Bancassurance, Retail Agency, Institutional Alliances and Corporate Solutions distribution channels. SBI Life extensively leverages the SBI Group as a platform for cross-selling insurance products along with its numerous banking product packages such as housing loans and personal loans. SBI”s access to over 100 million accounts across the country provides a vibrant base for insurance penetration across every region and economic strata in the country ensuring true financial inclusion.

No. of Vacancies: 10

SBI Life Insurance Hiring BBA, B.Com, BA, BCA, B.sc Freshers as

Job Role: Graduate Trainee

Job Description:

1) Provide end to end back end operational support to the Sales Channels / Operations.
2) Support Functions in terms of maintaining data, preparing MIS and generating various business reports.
3) Communicating and coordinating with various departments and branch locations.

Qualification:  Fresh Graduate (BBA, B.Com, BA, BCA, B.sc ) with aggregate 50 % marks.

Experience: 0-1 Year

Age Limit: Less than 25 years of Age

Candidate Profile:

1) Good communication and analytical skills.
2) Comfortable with number crunching
3) Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
4) Candidates with Finance, Insurance, BPO experience will be preferred.

How to Apply?

Click here to APPLY ONLINE

LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.

Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.

22 thoughts on “SBI Life Insurance Hiring BBA, B.Com, BA, BCA, B.sc Freshers as “Graduate Trainee”

  1. pavez sherasia

    I am the student of bca with 2 year of exprience in iIFL please give reply on mail

    Reply
  2. Manjumadevi

    i dont know where is the application form to register the details to SBI. if i click apply online link it will go to some another pages.i cant to get the neccesary application form page

    Reply
  3. Shailendra kumar

    Sir/ma’am,
    I m M.com & good knowledge of English Language,
    Do u have any job 4 me ?

    Reply
  4. R.Raja

    Sir/Madam I am an MBA graduate in Finance/HR Specialisation and i need a job

    Reply
  5. K.VIJAYALAKSHMI

    i am BBA(CA) gratuate,i’m fresher for this job

    Reply
  6. Kiruthika.s

    I am kiruthika.s , i am BBA graduate with 72 % , additional qualification:tally ERP 9,Type writing english in junior. Place trichy.

    Reply
  7. Maria John Britto

    sir/Mam i am Bba final year student . is there vacancy at sivakasi .

    Reply
  8. sophia lizy

    I have finished my bca and pgdca and also doing my Tally. I have one year working experience as a financial asst in Crystal Hospital.

    Reply
  9. Ruba. T

    I want job… I am degree holder and i completed BA(public administration)i am fresher student and my pass out year 2016

    Reply
  10. Kumaresan.T

    Kumaresan.T
    I AM COMPLETED B.COM . IN ADDITIONAL COURSE OF DCA orTALLY. I AM FRESHER STUDENT.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *