Company Name: Hewlett-Packard
Job Location: Bangalore
Company Profile: HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in United States. It provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Job Role: Process Associate
- Process Associate (Accounts & Non Accounts)
- Good PC and database knowledge and project/process management skills.
- Initiative and independent; Customer focused.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
- For Accounts: Strong understanding of basic accounting concepts.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in any shift.
- Candidates with Foreign Language Proficiency may also apply.
Qualification: BA / B.Sc / BCA / B.Com / M.com / BBM / BBA / M.Sc / MA
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary Offered: Best in Industry
- The candidate should have completed BA / B.Sc / BCA / B.Com / M.com / BBM / BBA / M.Sc / MA with 50% and above aggregate scores, Strictly 2007 – 2012 pass outs without any backlogs from any recognized university.
- Should possess 0-3 Years of experience (BPO/Non BPO / KPO /Financial Services Industry) across all processes.
- Should have Good PC and database knowledge and project/process management skills.
- The candidate should be Initiative and independence and Customer focussed.
- Should be flexible and Willing to work in any shift.
- Should have Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
- Candidates with Foreign Language proficiency may also apply.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can Apply online.
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.