Company Name: American Express
Job Location: Gurgaon
Company Profile: American Express or AmEx, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.American Express is a global services company, providing access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do more and achieve more
Job Role: Assistant Manager – Anti Corruption Due Diligence
- The main areas of responsibility for the Analyst, Anti Corruption Due Diligence are to support the overall implementation and governance of the operational risk framework within their respective business area.
- The position supports the unit’s operational risk champion in guiding the operational risk related behaviors and actions of peers within the business unit.
- Among the specific responsibilities, this role will:
- Support Relationship Manager in managing Anti Corruption Due Diligence (ACDD) process for vendors in GBS
- Assist as necessary the business understanding of Anti Corruption process including resolving their queries as an SME for ACDD process.
- Perform daily checks for ACDD submissions as per established criteria.
Experience: 1+ Years
- The candidate should possess CA or MBA from reputed institute.
- The successful candidate should possess knowledge of Operational / Compliance Risk / SOX / Internal Audit
- Should have 1+ years of related experience in internal audit / compliance reviews / analytics.
- Should be results driven, able to lead and influence without authority
- Individual must be flexible and possess strong relationship, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Advanced excel skills, including creating and utilizing macros and pivot tables.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online asap.
Click Here to apply online.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP (Before the above link expires)
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.