Company Name: Agilent Technologies
Job Location: Haryana
Company Profile: Agilent Technologies, a spin-off of Hewlett-Packard Company, broke records on Nov. 18, 1999 as the largest initial public offering (IPO) in Silicon Valley history. The US $2.1 billion raised from that IPO was a sharp contrast to the $538 in working capital that founders Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard began with in 1938. From a small garage in Palo Alto, California, to employees around the world serving customers in 110 countries, Agilent has a long history of innovation and leadership in the communications, electronics, semiconductor, test and measurement, life sciences and chemical analysis industries.
Job Role: Business Process Analyst
- The Business Process Analyst performs End-to-End Process Knowledge of Inter company and Payroll related processes.
- Develop and implement robust, global, standard processes and controls.
- Must demonstrate a global process understanding and mindset.
- Must have the ability to effectively represent team in cross functional forums.
- Open to learning and acquiring new skills and working with operational Teams to understand current processes and implementing process improvements.
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary Offered: Best in industry
- The candidate should possess MBA/CA/CWA degree from a recognized university.
- Should have at least 0-2 years Finance experience.
- Should have basic Knowledge of US and Local GAAP and tax regulations.
- Good understanding of Intercompany Transactions/Accounting.
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications and basic knowledge of Oracle/SAP ERPs.
- Project Management experience with ability to support global projects.
- Must have spent more than one year in their current role, function and/or job level.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this position.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE.
Last date to Apply: Asap
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest Job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions