Tata Communications has set up a dedicated professional services team of on-site specialists who integrate seamlessly into the Formula One Management team. Tata Communications Limited has conducting placement drive for B.E – Electronics & Communication Engineering students. Anna University, Chennai is organizing “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2015-16, for the Present Final Year (2016 Passing Out Students). All student of B.E. (ECE) – 2016 batch from Anna University affiliated colleges can eligible to attend.
– Candidates should possesses B.E. (ECE) – 2016 batch from Anna University affiliated colleges.
– Must be score minimum 75.00% from 10th onwards.
– CGPA 8.00 (no rounding off) and above (No Standing Arrears) cumulative score of 1st Semester to Last Semester.
– Technical & Aptitude Written Test,
– Group Discussion,
– 2 rounds of Technical Interviews and
– HR Interview for the short listed students.
– The final selection will be published in the Anna University Website.
Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
– The eligible students should bring the hard copy of the application form (Annexure-I) to the venue.
– Six recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light background),
– 2 copies of Resume (maximum of 2 pages),
– Attested Photocopy of all academic records and College ID Card
– All the eligible candidates have to pay a one time Registration fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only)
– Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Sree Sastha Nagar,
Thiruvallur – 600 123,
– Online Registration Last Date: 26/02/2016
– Event Dates: 29/02/2016 and 01/03/2016
How to Apply:
– The candidates requested to do Online Registration on or before 26/02/2016.
You can get the application form (Annexure-I) Here.
Official Website: www.tatacommunications.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.