Virtusa Corporation is a global information technology (IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Virtusa provides high-value IT services that enable all their clients to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service.The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Architect (ATC) at Bangalore. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: IT Software
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
– Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
– A minimum of 5-7 years in analysis, design, development and delivery of Microsoft.NET web-based applications.
The following will be viewed favorably:
– Software Architecture, Design
– Java, J2EE, J2SE, UML, Spring, JPA, OOP, MVC
– Designing and developing successful projects
– Strong OOD/OOP skills, and experience applying modern design patterns
– Ability to articulate and document a detailed technical vision using industry-standard tools (UML, Use Cases, etc.)
– Experience delivering scalable, robust distributed systems using J2EE and J2SE technologies
– Service oriented architecture and platforming
– Web Services and interoperability
– MVC Frameworks (Spring MVC, Struts, etc)
– SQL and Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres SQL, MySQL, etc)
– Code quality tools and IDEs
– Object Relational mapping frameworks (JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink, etc..)
– Operating System programming and Scripting
– Estimation techniques (Function point, 3-point, etc)
– Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
– Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
– Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
– Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
– Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
– Lead the review process for software architecture documents.
– Assist software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
– Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
– Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification.
– Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
– Design innovative solutions to real market problems.
– Work closely with customers, business analysts, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new solutions and improve existing ones
– Lead the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
– Bring in Software Designing/ Architecturing bets practices.
– Review project plan and involve in planing activities
– Performance engineering and monitoring
Job Location: Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Posting Date: March 5th, 2016
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details & Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.virtusa.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.