Verizon Data Services (VDS) is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions that improve the way our customers live, work and play. Varizon Data Services India has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Application Developer. The BE candidates with 1 to 4 years of relevant experience can apply. Candidates should require experience in C/C++ application development. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: IT/Software
– BS/BE (or equivalent) with 1 to 4 years of software development experience.
– Good interpersonal skills (presentation, written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels.
– Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Ability to work on multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline driven project environment.
– Hands on experience in C/C++ application development.
– Good Understanding of Set Top Boxes and embedded device development.
– Debugging Experience using various debuggers.
– Ability to apply creativity and intelligence to overcome development challenges.
– Ability to debug complicated system-level issues.
– Exposure to product life cycle and tools.
– Customer experience: Reproduction and debugging of customer issues, handling of field queries.
– Hands on experience in Javasand other documentation tools.
– The primary responsibility of this person is to develop various features of our VMS product.
– This person will be involved in the complete lifecycle from analyzing requirements to product development to deployment.
– The responsibilities also include maintenance and life cycle support for the product.
– Development of modules using C,C++ and HTML technologies
– Will be involved in code review and requirements gathering for the modules involved in VMS project.
– Coordinate with the testers and fix the reported bugs.
– Taking responsibility for the developing module and provide accurate development status.
– Understand Verizon release process, product life cycle and fit the system testing within the release timelines.
– Ability to work as a very good team member and share resources, work content to meet common team goals.
– Ability to multi-task, and work under project pressure.
– Documenting various development activities and coming up with a development plan for the feature.
Job Location: Chennai
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: 1 to 4 years of software development experience.
Posting Date: Feb 9, 2016
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here
Official Website: www.verizon.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.