Tychon Solutions is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Application Development, is an IT Modernization, Digitization Services and Solutions Company, specialized in providing niche technology solutions across multiple industry verticals like Manufacturing, Construction, e-Retail, Advertising and Media. With offices in U.S.A, Australia, Canada and India, Tychon have strong technology & support teams addressing our key markets. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Android Developer. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: IT – Software
Title: Android Developer
Number of Vacancies: 5 (Five)
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Android development.
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration
Job Role: Mobile Apps Development
Job Location: Siruseri, Chennai
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Apply Before: ASAP
1. Android SDK,
2. RESTful APIs,
3. UI design patterns,
7. CSS3 and
How to Apply:
– Interested candidates can apply Online.
– Also can send your updated profiles to email@example.com with the candidate details mentioned below:
Early Joining Time:
Location in Chennai:
Reason for Change:
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.tychons.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.