Tieto Software Technologies is the largest IT services company in the Nordics providing full lifecycle IT services. Tieto also provide global product development services for companies in the communications and embedded technologies arena. Through industry insight, technology vision and innovative thinking, Tieto proactively strives to inspire and engage its customers in finding new ways of accelerating their business. Building on a strong Nordic heritage, Tieto combines global capabilities with local presence. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Application Support Specialist. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: Technical Writing, Training and Support
Job Role: Application Support Specialist
Organization: Industry Group, Telecom Media and Energy
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering/Science in Computer Science or Applications or in Business Administration.
– Excellent knowledge of English – written and spoken communication skills
– Presentation skills
– Assertive and accepting of others ideas
– Experience in the field / willingness to learn
– Easy to approach personality
The following will be viewed favorably:
– 3+ years of experience in Technical support, resolving customer issues fulfilling there requirements.
– Knowledge of ITIL (ITIL Foundation v3.0 certified preferred) will be added advantage
– Basic Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL is required
– Basic Knowledge of middleware (Weblogic/Webshpere/JBoss) is preferred
– Good knowledge about Incident management, Problem management and Change Management, SLA
– Experience of using JIRA as Incident Management Tool
– Experience in 24/7 support model
This position involves working as a part of product support team. S/he will be responsible for L1 & L2 for product support team.
– Understand and analyze customers queries recorded in Incident Management Tool.
– Categorize tickets into Incident or problem.
– Provide quick feedback to user.
– Incident monitoring, resolving and generating reports
– Able to make use of “knowledge management” and to keep it update
– Co-ordination with product specialists
– Handle the escalations, effectively communicate with a global audience and participate in triage calls
– Lead the daily production of Product Support SD services
– Drive continuous improvements in process and operational efficiency
Primary Location: Pune
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Posting Date: 10th March, 2016
Apply Before: 29th April, 2016
For More Details: Click Here.
Official Website: www.tieto.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.