Swift Solutions Inc. is a leading provider of integrated business, technology and process solutions on a global delivery platform. SSI is a global services provider delivering technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our clients. SSI has expertise in creating solutions around specific needs of industries. SSI delivers unmatched business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery innovation. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Programmer Analyst. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: IT/Software
Job Role: Programmer Analyst
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
– Must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering or a related field or foreign equivalent.
– For Bachelor Degree holders – Should have 2-3 years experience in the job offered.
– For Masters Degree Holders – Freshers with exceptional technical abilities who can sustain in a fast paced environment are welcome to apply.
– Involve in designing and documenting the Detailed Design Document (DDD) and Functional Design Document (FDD).
– Experience in supporting development, unit test, system test, Integration test, certification test, production databases under almost all flavors of UNIX (Sun Solaris, Linux Red hat) and other operating systems.
– Upgrade/Migration of Databases – SQL, ORACLE, SYBASE & Other DBMS.
– Analyze the ER diagrams and modify all the Logical and Physical data models to satisfy the missing requirements.
– Maintain and Tune database – Production and Development systems.
– Involved in providing the user requirement document as part of the Joint Requirement Discussions.
– Work with different Business Intelligence (BI)/Data warehousing (DW) tools & platforms.
– Such platforms might include all related technologies within the ETL/DW space along with any ERP products that they might be working on.
– Created views for analyzing the data in the virtual data marts.
– Highly involved in Technical upgrades and system planning.
– Work with the Managers to understand and define requirements.
– Create design documents to ensure that software fits into the overall architecture and addresses requirements.
– Gains necessary input/approval of requirements and design and participates in code reviews.
– Ensures applications meet requirements and is error free.
– Develops technical system documentation.
– Manages workload to deliver quality deliverables that meet requirements and timelines.
– Develop the application using best practices / design.
– Communicates status of assignments to supervisor.
– Notifies supervisor of issues that impact productivity or ability to meet expectations.
– Resolves issues or escalates to Manager, if necessary.
– Checks work in to central repositories.
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.swiftsol.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.