Ramco Systems is a fast growing enterprise software player disrupting the market with its multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in the area of HCM and Global Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Aviation. Headquartered in Chennai. Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace. On the Innovation front, Ramco has been focusing on moving towards Cognitive and Robotic ERP. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Manager Marketing. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: IT/Marketing
Job Role: Manager Marketing
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
– BE and MBA from Tier 1 (Premier) Institutes.
– Minimum 2 years of Marketing Experience is a must; not more than total experience of 8-9 years in total.
– Individual contributor role.
– Only from IT industry. Traveling will be there (20%) in India and outside India.
– Ownership of Ramco Branding & Positioning. Complete Ownership of one or more of the following:
– Marketing functions aligned to a product or a region with quantifiable business outcomes.
– Digital: Website & Digital Marketing Campaigns for brand visibility + Lead Generation.
– Analysts Relations: Analyst Mapping, Reach-Out & Briefings driving Image Influencers.
– Partnerships: Forge & Leverage Partnerships to scale up reach & customer acquisition.
– Events Marketing: Plan and execute events across target geographies.
– Media: Media Relations, Press Briefings & Releases.
– Lead Generation: Inbound / Outbound Marketing Campaigns & Events.
– Content & Creatives: Digital Banners / EDMs / Brochures/ Event Branding etc.
– Social Media & Blogs: Organic Social Media Posts & Amplification. Collaborate with product teams internally on creating marketing content – Case Studies, Whitepaper, Website Content, Emailers , Social Media Posts , Product Video , Customer Testimonials etc.
– Collaborate with Regional Business teams & Inside Sales teams to plan & execute regional marketing campaigns driving business objectives.
Job Location: Chennai
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.ramco.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.