Qualcomm, the world leader in 3G and next generation technologies has announced recruitment advertisement for the position of software engineer for Hyderabad location. Candidates belonging to this domain may refer to the detailed notification below and can apply for the post at the earliest.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, India
Last Date: At the Earliest
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
– Candidate should possess ECE / CSE B.tech from a recognized university. He/She having masters degree are Preferred.
– 0-4 years experience in embedded software development on linux in telecom domain.
– Platform experience with BaseStation / RNC platform development preferred.
– Performance profiling and optimization (kernel/user space), including understanding of hardware performance metrics and bottlenecks.
– Experience with network drivers/stack – TCP/IP Stack, IPSec, SCTP.
– Memory usage analysis and optimization.
– Experience with UMTS stack is a plus.
– Candidate must be able to drive the work independently with minimal supervision.
– Good understanding of Linux IPC and understanding of interprocessor communication required.
– The candidate is expected to software development and bug triage for platform software on Linux. In addition, the candidate is expected to undertake profiling for our protocol stack and enable performance optimization.
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here
Official Website: www.qualcomm.com
If you have any query/ question regarding this recruitment, leave a comment below.