Company Name: P&G (Procter & Gamble)
Job Location: Across India
Company Profile: P&G is one of the largest and amongst the fastest growing consumer goods companies in India. Established in 1964, P&G India now serves over 650 million consumers across India. Its presence pans across the Beauty & Grooming segment, the Household Care segment as well as the Health & Well Being segment, with trusted brands that are household names across India. P&G operates under three entities in India – two listed entities “Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Limited” and ‘Gillette India Limited’, as well as one 100% subsidiary of the parent company in the U.S. called ‘Procter & Gamble Home Products’:
Job Role: Associate Manager- Product Supply
- The Product Supply function of P&G delivers sustained competitive advantage through Customer service, Quality, Cost and capital employed.
- Should effectively manage Plant Processes.
- Need to build Work Systems and Capabilities
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MBA
- The candidate should possess Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with MBA from any recognized university.
- Desirable characteristics include strong analytical capability, demonstrated leadership, the ability to work effectively with other people, strong communication skills, and a keen interest in the commercial and customer aspects of business.
- Should have strong analytical skills and the ability to think of out-of-the box solutions to business problems.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Click here to Apply online & for further details.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP (as soon as the above link expires)
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.