Company Name: Nokia- NAVTEQ
Job Location: Mumbai
Company Profile: NAVTEQ Maps provide the cornerstone to a new world of location experiences by enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the globe. A product offering of Nokia’s Location & Commerce business, NAVTEQ Maps and other valuable location content power automotive navigation systems, portable and wireless devices, Internet-based mapping applications and government and business solutions. By revolutionizing the way people think about and interact with maps, we foresee a world in which everyone finds their way to people, places and opportunities more easily and safely than before.
Job Role: Associate Geographic Technician
- The Associate Geographic Technician performs Skill development on proprietary tools and limited functions.
- Work with proprietary tools, using source material to apply basic navigation attributes including but not limited to: names, addresses, speed categories, functional class entry of roadways, and postal coding as well as various other basic attribute coding.
- Maintain compliance with database specifications and project requirements.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Geographic Technicians.
- Special project work as assigne
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma
Salary Offered: Best in Industry
Experience Required: Freshers / Experienced
- The candidate should possess bachelor’s degree (Geography or Geosciences preferred) or Engineering Diploma (3 years college/polytechnic education).
- Should possess basic computer skills with knowledge of office software applications.
- Should have basic analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic written and oral communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply this position through online as soon as possible.
Click Here to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply: 29th June 2013
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.