Mubble Networks is a fast growing early stage start-up based in Bangalore with a mission to simplify mobile internet for the masses. Mubble was founded in 2013 by three friends, with strong interdisciplinary backgrounds in marketing, analytics and mobile technology platforms. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Associate Product Developer. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: IT/Software
– 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS,IT/IS)
– Good academic record
– Good pH score
– Excellent academics, leading college background will be a plus
– Must have strong concepts in algorithms, data structures and software design
– Programming experience with web technologies
– Project experience on Android, Node.js will be helpful
– Conceptual understanding of Amazon AWS / No-SQL also a plus
– At Mubble, you will be building analytics based smartphone Apps that run on cloud computing infrastructure.
– You will be working on Android on one end, and programming on Amazon Web Services on another.
– Mobile, Cloud and Analytics – you will get to develop the three most sought after technology skills today.
– You will get to experience the “work hard play hard” culture of a fast growing start-up, with opportunities to wear multiple hats, and work closely with highly experienced founders.
How to Apply:
– Interested candidates can apply from Here.
Job Location: Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Freshers
Apply Before: 11th March 2016
Venue Date: 12th March 2016
Salary Offered: Rs. 5.00 LPA
Official Website: www.mubble.in
In case of query please leave a comment below.