Jasmin Infotech was founded in August 1998 to provide embedded product solutions for consumer and automotive industries. The focus of the company is excellence in Digital signal processing, Automotive infotainment, RTOS, Real time embedded applications, and support services. Jasmin provides complete end-to-end signal processing solutions on Digital Signal Processor platforms. Jasmin also provides hardware design and Onsite support services. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Embedded Software Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: IT/Software
Job Role: Embedded Software Engineer
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering/Science in Computer Science or Applications.
– Strong in C/C++.
– Experience in RTOS.
– Experience in 16bit/32bit Microcontroller programming.
– Hands‐on experience in using development tools (like IDEs, Emulators, analyzers) and debugging of real time issues.
– Knowledge in SPI, I2C, UART.
– Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills is required.
– Knowledge in DSP Concepts, Audio/Video Processing is an added advantage.
– Understanding of project/module requirements and design of the module as per requirements.
– Software Development based on C/C++ on target hardware platforms in the field of consumer audio products.
– Perform module level testing, debugging.
– Documentation of developed modules / testing.
– Interact with internal / external teams on need basis.
– Deliver Quality software adhering to defined programming guidelines, target requirements and timelines.
Primary Location: Chennai
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.jasmin-infotech.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.