Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Information Technology Manager. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: Information Technology
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering/Science in Computer Science or Applications or in Business Administration.
– Strong Planning and execution skills
– At least 14 years of overall experience, of which at least 2 years as a Manager
– Ability and experience to manage a team of 12-15 L2 support specialists
– Experience working with virtual cross-geo project teams
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Business & strategic acumen
– Ability to set the pace and execute through a strong organization and to lead the organization through alignment and vision
– Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
– Ability to work in ambiguity and provide direction to the team
– Ability to remove roadblocks and anticipate risks
– Project and Program management skills
The following will be viewed favorably:
-Technical knowledge/ Integration knowledge
-Experience in Production Support/ Operations and knowledge of ITIL framework
-Exposure to Dev/Ops methodologies and Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development
-Exposure to software development in any one of the following areas:
oMarketing Domain in particular Content Management Systems, B2B systems, Marketing domains like Intel Inside
oUnderstanding of content management tools like AEM
-Experience in developing solutions for Sales and Marketing business domain
-Experience with working in the Scrum Model of the ‘agile’ methodology
– Responsible for supervision/management of an IT function/site/corporate operation.
– Day-to-day functional management of the organization, to include performance management, training/developing, forecasting/reporting, and budgeting/expense control. Set future direction and plans.
– Ensures operation meets basic user, headcount, and quality guidelines. Represent operation. Provide training program.
– Provide day-to-day operational reporting/tracking indicators.
– Requires advanced knowledge of a highly technical or professional field.
– Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
– Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
– Continuous Process and technical improvement in production environments, included infrastructure, business continuity planning and security compliance.
Primary Location: Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Posting Date: Feb 12, 2016
Apply Before: At the Earliest
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.ericsson.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.