The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation with an employee of around 431,212 candidates is presently hiring freshers for the position of project trainee in Bangalore and Pune location. Interested candidates may have a look into the detailed advertisement below and can apply for the post at the earliest.
Job Role: Project Trainee
Location: Bangalore, Pune India
Last Date: At the earliest
– Candidate should possess Bachelor ‘s degree/ Master’s degree from a recognized university.
– Candidate should have basic knowledge in document analysis and ingestion preprocessing tool based on the level derived knowledge.
– Candidate should have basic knowledge in domain knowledge/basic programming skill.
– Candidate should be strong in either C/C++ or JAVA/Core JAVA programming languages.
– Java, Java Script, Eclipse, Web based frameworks like JQuery or Dojo.
– Candidate should have good programming skills (preferably in Java).
– Candidate should be passionate to learn new technologies.
– C/C++, Knowledge EDA tools like Cadence and an interest in work in the domain.
– Candidate should have good communication skills.
– Developing an adaptor for RELM (Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager) based on the OSLC TRS spec to integrate RELM with OpenPLM.
– RELM analytics – Integrating SPSS with RELM to perform predictive analytics on engineering data (Rational Engineering Lifecycle).
– Compare and Merger Utility for RPE (Rational Publishing Engine) templates.
– Host Integration development – tools to support HI emulator product set.
– Document analysis and ingestion preprocessing tool based on the level derived knowledge.
– Generate candidate answers from the preprocessed corpus.
– Add scorers for the candidates.
– Analyze and tune the above for performance and accuracy.
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here
Official Website: www.ibm.com
If you have any query/ question regarding this recruitment, leave a comment below.