The Hewlett-Packard (HP) Pvt Ltd Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. HP provides equal employment opportunity. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Manager, Systems/Software Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: Information Technology
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
– First level University Degree or equivalent experience required.
– May have advanced university degree.
– Minimum 5 or more years of related work experience, including 0 -2 years of people management experience.
The following will be viewed favorably:
– Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
– Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills
– Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies
– Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
– Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language
– Good understanding of the company’s policies and processes.
– Accountable for flawless project execution including project planning, setting the directions & priorities, monitoring the progress and managing the stakeholders.
– Accountable for every aspect of the team building & retention, including work force planning, hiring and resource acquisition.
– Solely responsible for all the people management areas like, goal setting, performance management, providing regular feedback & coaching, as well as taking care of the rewards and recognition.
– Expected to apply advanced Firmware development and domain knowledge to manage team activities in solving common & complex project issues.
– Responsible for providing guidance on process improvements and recommending changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility.
– People management skills like, building and retaining an effective team, goal setting/measurement and career planning for the team are some the most essential requirement for this role.
– The candidate should have a positive attitude under stress conditions and should be able to motivate the team when faced with adversity.
– Excellent analytical/problem solving skills, organizational management skills.
– Ability to work in a high pressure environment with dynamic priority shifts.
– Good communication skills. Self Motivated and Self Starter. Should be a team player. Ability to buildup relationships and creating key connections are essential to this role.
Primary Location: Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Posting Date: Mar 8, 2016
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details: Click Here.
Official Website: www8.hp.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.