HCL Technologies Limited (HCL) is an Indian provider of Information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh India. It is primarily engaged in providing a range of outsourcing services, business process outsourcing and infrastructure services. HCL Technologies is fourth largest IT company in India and is ranked 48 in the global list of IT services providers. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Specialist. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Role: Specialist
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
– Should Possess B.E./B.Tech (Hons)
– Good Knowledge of Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Process-ITIL
– Identify the Priority of the incident by understanding Business & Service Impact and Urgency.
– Establish Technical impact, Service impact and business impact by discussing with Technical Teams and Client Services manager
– Confirming the Priority and notifying to client and stakeholder as per the agreed timelines for each Priority and template for notification
– Chairing Bridge calls and following proper escalation matrix to avoid any delay in resolution
– Publishing regular updates to client and arranging reconvenes to track the progress on the steps or task been discussed and agreed for resolving the issues
– Ensure that the Incident Record is updated with all the details and activities throughout the lifecycle of the Incident.
– Once the services are restore, changing the ticket status and monitoring for some time to avoid re-occurrence of the issue
– Post confirmation from the client services, closing the incident
– Independently resolve tickets within SLA
– Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions
– Provides inputs to modify/update/design standard operating procedures / work instructions
– Follow the escalation process
– Follow the shift hand-over process
– Update the knowledge base
– Coaching freshers to be independent
– Coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information
– Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
– Managing independent shifts
– Complies to regulatory requirements
– Participate in CoE meetings – sharing and acquring knowledge
– Participate in Sev1/ Bridge calls
– Shortlisted the application as per requirement
– Technical Interview
– HR Interview
Primary Location: Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Posting Date: Mar 15, 2016
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.hcltech.com
In case of query please leave a comment below.