Global IP Services(GIPS) has world-class clients and career opportunities to match. GIPS is an environment that fosters creativity and an incentive to work hard and have fun. GIPS is looking to hire top tier Patent Attorneys and Agents and Engineers having degrees in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering. Suitable candidates may or may not have some experience in patent drafting and prosecution. Attorneys, Agents and engineers receive additional incentives based on their performance. Candidates meeting the aforementioned requirements can apply online.
Job Category: Information Technology
– 0-2 years of patent Analyst experience at an IPR law firm or in a corporation.
– Excellent knowledge of US, India and other foreign patent prosecution laws, rules, and procedures.
– Attention to detail and follow through with team attitude that no job is too big or too small.
– Willing to pitch in and support growing IPR legal department in a fast-paced growing environment of an Internet start-up.
– Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with our clients and to draft quality documents.
– Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently.
– Ability to handle urgent matters, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and quickly complete the assigned tasks.
– Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
– Bachelors Degree (M-Tech/ME/ B-Tech/BE in Electronics, computers, and IT) from reputed colleges and should have graduated with distinction.
The following will be viewed favorably:
– Strong verbal and business writing skills required
– Ability to read and understand legal documents and agreements required
– Foreign language is desirable
– Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in a non-technical filed required
– Paralegal experience desired but not necessary
– Trademark and patent prosecution experience desired but not necessary
– Knowledge of FoundationIP, or other patent management solution is desirable
– Conducting prior art searches using search tools like Delphion and Thomson Innovation.
– Interacting with inventors at various multinational client locations and reviewing invention disclosures and assisting them in reviewing their ideas and completing the invention disclosures.
– Preparing high quality patent applications of a standard acceptable to the US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), European Patent Office (EPO) or – – World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
– Preparing Responses to Office Actions (US, India and EP).
Job Location: Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
How to Apply:
– Applications for employment at GIPS in all positions may be submitted online using the links below.
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here.
Official Website: www.globalipservices.com.
In case of query please leave a comment below.