Company Name: Deloitte
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Company Profile: Deloitte, is one of the Big Four professional services firms along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young, and KPMG. Deloitte is the second largest professional services network in the world by revenue and has 193,000 employees in more than 150 countries providing audit, tax, consulting,enterprise risk and financial advisory services. In FY 2012, Deloitte earned a record $31.3 billion USD in revenues. In 2012, it was reported that in the UK that Deloitte has the largest number of clients amongst FTSE 250 companies. Its global headquarters is located in New York City, United States.
Job Role: ERS Assistant Manager
Deloitte Recruiting Freshers and Experienced as ERS Assistant Manager -Ahmedabad
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding and application of Deloitte internal audit approach, methodology & tools.
- Research, organize and analyze data by combining internal information resources and tools with information gathered through interactions with colleagues and third party contacts
- Identify an organization’s internal controls based on review of documented operating policies and procedures
- Design and execute tests of internal controls including business process and information technology controls
- Develop technical and professional skills through continuous learning programs and experience
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/ questions where appropriate
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment.
- Take responsibility of the work allotted.
- Take active part in the training activities of the firm by being an active participant.
- Discuss all significant accounting, auditing and internal control issues identified during the engagement with the project lead
- Be an effective team player and contribute to a positive team attitude Travel:
- It’s important to note that this role requires travel including local and travel within the country as required by the firm. This may include medium term deployment to cities within India as required by the firm
Experience: 0-2 years
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this position.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE.
Last date to Apply: Asap
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest Job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions