Amazon, the most customer centric company has come up with a recruitment notification for the position of support engineer. The location for the respective job is Hyderabad, India. Candidates who are into this domain and looking for a good opportunity in this area may have a look into the furnished details below and can apply for the post at the earliest.
Job Role: Support Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, India
Last Date: At the earliest
– Candidate should possess BS/MS in computer science/engineering or related discipline from a recognized university.
– Candidate should have 1 to 4 years of experience.
– Candidate should have strong unix base O/S experience or proven ability to pick up linux quickly.
– Candidate should have ability to do perl scripting.
– Candidate should have strong debugging/troubleshooting skills.
– Candidate should have ability to write complex SQL queries.
– Candidate should have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
– Candidate should have strong understanding of support – tickets, monitoring, processes and metrics.
– Candidate should possess passion towards problem-solving.
– Candidate should have strong decision-making ability.
– Candidate must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
– Candidate should be willing to work in 24×7 on-call support (on rotation basis).
– Candidate should have knowledge on data warehousing applications.
– Support engineers troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve computer-identified alarms, perform software deployments and migrations, host management and automate routine operational tasks.
– The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical and communication skills and includes a mix of on call and operational tasks and may involve small-project development work.
– Support Engineers also develop tools and automations to achive human free operations.
– It uses the right tool for the job, and modify software in a way that leverages the overall system architecture.
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here
Official Website: www.amazon.com
If you have any query/ question regarding this recruitment, leave a comment below.