Amazon is Earth’s most customer centric company, to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, which offers customers a convenient, fast and secure way to search, browse, compare offers, and shop online quickly and easily, at anytime from anywhere. The company has released recruitment advertisement for the post of Quality Analyst. Eligible candidates can apply online. Here are the details of the notification.
Job Category: Information Technology
– Strong written communication skills
– Good working knowledge in MS-Office
– Basic knowledge of Quality concepts
– Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
– SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
– She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation
– Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
– She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
– Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
– Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. She/he is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
– Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
– Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Job Location: Chennai
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
Posting Date: Feb 4, 2016
Apply Before: ASAP
For More Details and to Apply: Click Here
Official Website: www.amazon.in
In case of query please leave a comment below.