Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) India’s central agency authorized to conducts various examination every year. Presently, it has issued notification for Combined Medical Service 2016 examination. Candidates who are interested and looking for an opportunity in this area may look into the furnished details below and can apply for the examination before 1st April 2016 till 11:59 pm.
Number of Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 1009
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||600|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
| General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation,
North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||16|
– A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st January, 2016.
– Age relaxation will be applicable 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
– For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
– A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
|Starting Date of Apply Online||05/03/2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode||31/03/2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01/04/2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee using Debit/Credit Card/ Internet Banking||01/04/2016|
|Date of Competitive Examination||12/06/2016|
|Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results||September/October, 2016|
– Candidates are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/-.
– Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
– Candidates can pay the fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply:
– Candidates are required to Apply Online only. No other mode is allowed for submission of application.
For more information about this see here UPSC Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.