Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT. TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidate for the post of Customer Support Engineer (Technical Support/Helpdesk) on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 11th April, 2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Customer Support Engineer (Technical Support/Helpdesk)
No.of Posts: 01 (One)
– Candidate’s age should be maximum 30 Years as on 15/03/2016.
– Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
– Scale of Pay for the post Customer Support Engineer is Rs. 20,000/- per month.
– Initial contract period will be for 1 Year which is extendable as per the requirement of the project.
– Full time Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Science/Commerce with additional Diploma/Certificate courses in Computer Applications/Software Development from a recognized Institute/ University.
– Minimum 2 years in the field of application development/administration/operation.
– Experience in Technical Support/Helpdesk especially in e-procurement shall be preferred.
– The job primarily involves providing onsite technical support/training, and online/telephonic support to end-users of the e-procurement portal service of TCIL.
– It will also require managing/administering the e-procurement system of TCIL.
– The job involves travelling to customer sites within India.
Desirable Candidate Profile:
– Experience in providing technical support/training to customers and managing/ administering portal based applications.
– Experience in the field of technical support/training in e-procurement systems will be preferred.
– Good command over English and Hindi languages, systematic approach and professional work attitude with high customer-orientation.
– The last date of receipt of the applications is 11/04/2016.
How to Apply:
– Download the Application Form.
– Fill application form and attach all the necessary document copies.
– Application Form complete in all respects should be sent by post/courier.
– Applications should reach, on or before 11th April, 2016 at:
The Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I,
New Delhi – 110048.
You can get Application Format here.
For more information visit here TCIL Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.