Company Name: Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)
Job Location: Chennai/Secunderabad
Company Profile: Indian Railway network particularly High Density Network, which connects the four Metro Cities of Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Mumbai including the diagonals is over saturated. Challenges of higher economic growth require leap forward capacity development strategy on Indian Railways. Paradigms of such a strategy required a shift from dependence on purely budgetary sources and internal surplus of Railways to mobilization of non-budgetary financial resources from private sector, banks, financial institutions, multilateral and bilateral agencies through a mix of equity and debt. Creation of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited is an outcome of the above thought process and policy initiative.
Job Role: Site Engineer/ Junior Site Engineer
Salary Offered: Rs 21,000-27,000/Month
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Site Engineer( Civil, Electrical & Signals)-
- The candidate should have done B.E./B. Tech (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical) degree from any recognized university.
- Should be having working experience of one year post-Degree (Freshers can also apply)
Junior Site Engineer( Civil, Electrical & Signals)-
- Diploma Holders in (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical) having working experience of one year post qualification (Freshers can also apply)
- Freshers refers to candidates who have completed their full Degree / Diploma course and have certificates in r/o all their semesters.
- Candidates who do not have final semester mark sheet/grade sheet at the time of application/Interview will be summarily disqualified
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online
For more details & to Apply: Click here ( Online application starts from 3rd March 2013)
Last Date to Apply: 10th March 2013
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.