Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) a Premier Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites application for the post of Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant (HEALTH PHYSICS) (Group –B) to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies (for HH & OH)|
|Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant (HEALTH PHYSICS)||2|
– Candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 25 years as on 15/03/2016.
– B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary (OR) with
– Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
– Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. Shall have had English as one of the subjects
either at SSC/SSLC or HSC level examinations.
– Pay Scale for the post of Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant (HEALTH PHYSICS) is Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
– Candidates should conducted Written Examination and Personal Interview.
– Last date for receipt of filled application is 06/04/2016.
Details of Bond:
– Candidates selected for Stipendiary Trainees will have to execute a Bond prior to induction in Traineeship programme.
– The Bond to be given will be for a period 3 times the period of training subject to a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years.
How to Apply:
– Candidates should download the Application Form from official website and fill that form.
– The filled application form with essential documents should reach to the address
Manager (HR) HRM Section,
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu
For more information and for Application Form visit this NPCIL Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.