NTPC Limited, India’s largest power company with an installed capacity of 45,548 MW, is presently operating 41 Stations. The company has been conferred with coveted Maharatna status by Govt. of India for its outstanding achievements over the years. To fuel its ambitious growth plan NTPC looking for promising, energetic, young professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organization as:
1. Executive Trainees in Finance.
2. Executive Trainees in Human Resources.
3. Assistant Chemist Trainees.
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|ET-HR||PG in Management with HR|
|ACT||M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Name of the Post||Upper age limit|
|ET-Finance & HR||29 years||ACT||27 years|
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|ET-Finance & HR||24900-3%-50500||ACT||20600-3%-46500|
|Commencement of online Registration of application||09/02/2016|
|Last date for online registration of application||29/02/2016|
|Downloading of Admit card (through website)||from 18/04/2016 onwards|
|All India Online Test||1st week of May 2016|
– Eligible candidates will have to appear for All India based Online Selection Test.
– Candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
– Candidates applying for post of ET-Finance and HR will have to appear for both GD and Interview.
– Candidates applying for ACT will have to appear or Interview only.
– All Short Listed candidates will have to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD and Interview, as applicable.
– Candidates belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/-
– The SC/ST/PWD/XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee.
How to Apply:
– Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NTPC only.
– To apply visit: Click Here
For more information about this see here NTPC Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.