Company Name: The National Institute of Technology, Trichy
Job Location: Tiruchirapalli
Company Profile: The National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of river Cauvery, was started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view to catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the country. The college has been conferred with autonomy in financial and administrative matters to achieve rapid development. Because of this rich experience, this institution was granted Deemed University Status with the approval of the UGC/AICTE and Govt. of India in the year 2003 and renamed as National Institute of Technology. NIT-T was registered under Societies Registration Act XXVII of 1975.
Job Role: Data Entry Operator Trainees
Qualification: B.Com / BA / BCA / B.Sc (2013 Freshers can also apply).
Salary Offered: Rs 7,500/Month
- The candidate should possess degree in any of the following courses: B.Sc./BCA/B.Com/BA from a recognized university.
- Candidates with higher qualification (M.Sc./MCA/M.Com/MA.) may also apply. But higher salary will not be paid to them.
- The students who are in the final year and are likely to get their degree by July/August 2013 may also apply.
- In such cases, the percentage would be calculated by considering the marks excluding the last semester.
- Minimum percentage of marks : 60% or above with I class for OC/BC/OBC 55% or above with II class for SC/ST.
- Must possess good proficiency in MS office and good proficiency in English (both spoken & written)
How to Apply?
Hard copy of the application should be sent to the following postal address on or before 27th May 2013 5:00 PM and Additional Soft copy (word file) of the application should be sent to email@example.com with subject as: Data Entry Operator Trainee.
The cover should be Superscribed as “Application for the post of temporary staff for the data entry operator trainee”.
Office of the Dean R&C,
For More Details & Application Format: Click Here
Last Date to Apply: 27th May 2013
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about latest job openings.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.