National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), New Delhi, is, a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. CSIR-NISTADS conducts offers research-based advisory/consultancy and evaluation on issues at the interface of Science, Technology, Development and Innovation. Applications are invited to fill up the vacancy of following posts of scientists as per the details given below:
2. Senior Scientist
3. Technical Assistant
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Post Code||No.of Vacancies|
|Designation||Upper Age Limit|
|Sr. Scientist||37 Years|
|Technical Assistant||28 Years|
|Designation||Post Code||Essential Educational Qualification||Desirable Experience|
|Scientist||01||Ph.D. submitted (Math/Phy) from a Recognized University/institute||Experience in mathematical modelling and analysis of multiformat data with SCI publications Proven experience in modelling and analysis of processes related to sustainability/disease/healthcare with knowledge of computer programming|
|Sr. Scientist||01||PhD. (Maths/Phy) from a Recognized University/institute with 2 yrs experience||Proven experience in modelling and analysis of environmental/climate processes SCI publications and knowledge of computer programming|
|Technical Assistant||01||1st class B.Sc. (Sci) with one year full time professional qualification in Bio-Technology or one year experience in data analysis from a recognized institute/organisation||(a) Knowledge of analysis and visualization tools
(b) Experience in handling multi-site data
(c) M.Tech in BioTechnology, Bio–Statistics
|Technical Assistant||02||1st class B.Sc. (Sci) with one year full time professional qualification in Computer Science or one year experience in computer application from a recognized institute/organisation||(a) Experience in Network Management
(b) Knowledge of computer programming and analysis tools like MATLAB
|Technical Assistant||03||1st class B.Sc. (Sci) with one year full time professional qualification in Computer Science or one year experience in computer application from a recognized institute/organisation||a) Knowledge of computer programming, knowledge of quantitative methods
b) Knowledge of visualization tools
|Designation||Post Code||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Technical Assistant||01,02 and 03||Rs.9300-34800||Rs.4200|
– Application fees for all candidates is Rs.500/-
– Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.500 drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, NISTADS” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:
– Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE or can apply OFFLINE by using the print out of the application form.
Offline Application Instructions:
– Download the Application Form.
– Fill application form and attach all the necessary document copies.
– Application Form complete in all respects should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier.
– an envelope superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Scientist (Post Code )” (In case of Scientist post) and envelope superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST of Technical Assistant (Post Code )” (In case of Technical Assistant post) clearly.
– Applications should reach, on or before 5th May, 2016 at:
The Administrative Officer,
National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS),
Pusa Gate, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi – 110012.
|Opening Date for Online Application||28/03/2016|
|Last Date of Online Submission of Application||27/04/2016|
|Last Date of receiving of Hard Copy/Offline Application||05/05/2016|
For more information and application form visit here NISTADS Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.