The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, a permanent Institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), is an internationally recognized institution in Tuberculosis (TB) research. Applications are invited for the Project Assistant under a non-institutional ad-hoc project on purely temporary basis, under Dr. A.R. Anand, Scientist- D/DBT-Ramalingaswami Fellow & P.I. of the project.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Number of Posts: One.
– Applicants upper age should not exceeds 28 years.
– The candidates should have a Master’s degree with atleast 60% aggregate marks in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized university.
– Previous research experience in cell culture/virology and molecular biology will be an added advantage.
– Candidates should possess good communication and writing skills.
– A scale of pay of Project Assistant is Rs. 11,000/- per month.
– The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications.
– Shortlisted candidates will be selected based on a personal interview.
Duration of the Project:
– The duration of the project is One year.
– Last Date for Application is 20/03/2016.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information about this see here NIRT Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.