Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has blazed a new path for itself in the port sector – aiming to set the benchmark for the heights India could reach in technological innovation and administrative skill. The Port is as much a representation of what is best about our country’s capabilities, from project conceptualization to completion, as it is an example of human endeavor against all odds. JNPT is intended to fill up the posts of Pilot of Marine Department as details given below. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 13th April, 2016 (5 p.m.).
Number of Posts:
Name of the Post: PILOT
Number of Posts: 2 (Two) ( SC-1 & ST-1)
– Candidate’s age should not exceed 40 Years as on 1st March, 2016.
– Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in respect of OBC candidates.
– Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping Govt. of India.
– One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
– Pay Band for the post of Pilot is Rs. 32900 – 3% – 58000/- p.m.
– Candidate shall also be eligible for DA, H.R.A. (in case not stay in JNPT Township), Cafeteria/Pilotage Allowance (as applicable), Port allowances (if applicable) and medical scheme/facilities as per JNPT rules.
– Candidates may have to give a Written Test followed by an Interview.
How to Apply:
– Download the Application Form.
– Fill application form and attach all the necessary document copies.
– Application Form complete in all respects should be sent by post/speed post/registered post/courier and for outstation candidate by e-mail.
– On the envelop “Application for the post of Pilot reserved for SC/ST” should be mention clearly.
– Applications should reach, on or before 13th April, 2016 (5 p.m.) at:
Chief Manager(A) & Secy.,
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
E-Mail I.D. – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Last Date to submission of application is 13/04/2016.
For more information and application form visit here JNPT Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.