The Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) came into existence on 27th October 1986 for development and regulation of inland waterways for shipping and navigation. The Authority primarily undertakes projects for development and maintenance of IWT infrastructure on national waterways through grant received from Ministry of Shipping. The head office of the Authority is at Noida. IWAI invites application from the Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Stenographer on directed recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-D
No.of Posts: 01 (UR) under category VH (Visually Handicapped Blind)
– Not exceeding 25 years on the closing date of application.
– Age relaxation of years in upper age limit shall be allowed for persons suffering from blindness or low vision in case of direct recruitment.
– Scale of Pay for the post of Stenographer is Pay Band Rs. 5200 to 20200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- on direct recruitment basis.
– Matric or equivalent certificate from recognized Board/University
– Speed in short hand at 80 words per minute and speed in typewriting at 30
words per minute.
– Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
– Based on Qualification shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
– An employee can be posted anywhere in India against any project or scheme.
– The last date of receipt of application is 30/04/2016.
How to Apply:
– Download the Application Form.
– Fill application form and attach all the necessary document copies.
– Application Form complete in all respects should be sent by post.
– On the envelop “Application for the post of ………………” should be mention clearly.
– Applications should reach, on or before 30th April, 2016 at:
Inland Waterways Authority of India,
A-13, Sector – 01,
For more information and application form visit here IWAI Notification.
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.