Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. IPC has invited applications for System Analyst (Contractual). Eligible Candidates can apply on or before 14/03/2016.
Number of Vacancies:
Name of Post: System Analyst (Contractual)
Number of Post: 02 (Two)
– First class B.E./B. Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / MCA from AICTE approved Institute/UGC recognized University with at least 2 years of post qualification relevant work experience. (OR)
– M. Tech. / M.E in Computer Science/Information Technology from AICTE approved Institute/UGC recognized University with at least 1 year of post-qualification relevant work experience. (OR)
– DOEACC “B” level with at least 3 years of post-qualification relevant work experience.
– Consolidated remuneration shall be Rs. 35,000/- per month for System Analyst.
The applicants should have good understanding of software engineering practices. Logical and analytical ability along with quality approach to the software design, development, Testing and Implementation.
– Software Development Experience on Java/ASP.NET Technology, SQL, Web Services
– Hands-on experience in MS SQL and any other open source database
– Presentation environment (HTML, XHTML, XML, XLS, DHTML)
– Knowledge of Struts Framework, Animation & Multimedia
– Looking at institution IT infrastructure and work out how effective it is and recommend where improvements can be made.
– broad knowledge of computer hardware, software and programming
– excellent communication skills to explain ideas and plans to non-technical staff
– a creative approach to problem-solving
– a willingness to keep up to date with developments in technology
– the ability to learn quickly
– ability to contribute to a team effort
– good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical details
– presentation skills
– initiative and self-confidence
– Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 14/03/2016
How to Apply:
– Application format (Application Form) can be downloaded under the heading “Vacancy Heading” from the Official Website.
– The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the post of “System Analyst”.
– Application giving particulars as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with self-attested copies of certificates should be sent to the
Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission,
Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002.
For more information about this see here IPC Notification
You can check the Official Website from here.
In case of query please leave a comment below.